TRS is a 6-8 hour class for the shooter wanting to learn the tactical skills often associated with deploying an AR15 as a defensive rifle. Skills taught in this class include, movement, proper gear use, multiple reloading techniques, safety in a dynamic environment, and skills which enable the shooter to become a more proficient marksman. Further, the class practices transitional skills while moving from rifle to pistol.
- Basic Rifle or Pistol class
- Qualifying rifle & pistol
- 250 rounds rifle, 100 pistol
- Holster, magazine carrying systems, sling
- Rifle must be previously bore sighted and zero’d
- Adequate health (class is physically demanding)